Sponsorship opportunities are still available for most of the categories in the Wyoming Business Report's 2019 Women of Influence banquet, set for Sept. 19 to kick off the Wyoming Women's Expo in Casper.
The seventh annual banquet will honor 112 nominees in 15 categories as Women of Influence, and an honoree in each category will be named.
Sponsors for these awards will have the honor of introducing the nominee in the sponsor's selected category and presenting the award. This is a unique opportunity to connect your business or organization to this great event, coming this year as the kickoff to the Wyoming Women's Expo on the 150th anniversary of women's suffrage in Wyoming.
A category sponsorship is $1,500. In addition to being able to introduce the honoree and present the award, you will receive two registrations to the dinner, and your organization will be part of the event's promotional efforts, including publication in the official program for the evening connecting your organization to your chosen category.
These typically go quickly. Please review the list below and reply with the category you'd like to sponsor. For more information, contact Roger Plothow at email@example.com.
- Banking & Finance
- Best Mentor [male or female]
- Energy, Mining & Utilities
- Government, Public Service & Military
- Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Lifetime Achievement
- Manufacturing, Science & Technology -- Manufacturing Works
- Media & Communications
- Real Estate, Construction & Land Development
SAVE THE DATES!
- August 26-27, 2019: Energy in the West Conference
- September 18-19, 2019: Wyoming Women of Influence Conference and Banquet
- October 23, 2019: Wyoming Cybersecurity Seminar