As featured on
CHEYENNE – Mayor Marian Orr and Cheyenne City Council members agree the city needs to address the backlog of road maintenance work caused by a wet spring and an understaffed Public Works Department.
CHEYENNE – Although still not completely clear, it’s looking more likely that quotes solicited by city officials as a result of Mayor Marian Orr’s pothole emergency spending order will face City Council scrutiny.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sweetwater commissioners suspend part of uranium company loan payment
- Wind developer to pay $3.1 million to local governments
- Cloud Peak sale wins final OK
- Give’r leather mittens passes $400K on Kickstarter
- Companies receive $12.1 million to expand Wyoming broadband
- Utility regulator copied, sent coal lobby letter
- Vaccine shortage postpones flu clinics
- Gateway West Transmission Line Project has arrived
- Can Wyoming law delay coal plant closures?
- Give’r returning to Kickstarter for round 3