Three top chefs joined fifteen Airmen for a top chef competition as part of the chefs' USO tour Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at F.E. Warren's Chadwell Dining Facility. Nadav Soroker/Wyoming Tribune Eagle
As featured on
CHEYENNE – It’s hard to keep up morale on military bases, especially among those working in the kitchen. But when there’s an event that allows servicemen and women to face off in teams named The Startled Koalas, Kitchen Regulators and Chop It Like It’s Hot, fun is unavoidable.
- ‘Adulting 101’ helps fill gaps between classroom, real world
- NTEC confident it will secure bonding
- Gift shop will open next week at Cheyenne Regional Airport
- Five “SPDI banks” to hit the ground running
- Minimum revenue guarantee lowered for CRA deal with SkyWest Airlines
- All construction halted at Whitney Ranch for lack of proper permits
- Studies highlight hospital health care struggles
- Navajo Nation refuses to financially back coal mine purchase
- Craft business entrepreneurs have the right ingredients for success
- Cities want more financial independence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.