JACKSON — On July 29, the Global Interdependence Center (GIC), in partnership with the Jackson Hole Center for Global Affairs, will host the Rocky Mountain Economic Summit at the Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole. Cost to attend the event is $300 per person and includes a 1-year membership with the GIC.
Held annually, this event brings together the country's top economists and entrepreneurs from around the country to discuss issues and opportunities relating to the global economy. Brothers Justin Hyde and Cody Hyde, of The Hyde Norton Group, founded the event in 2009, feeling an obligation to bring superlative knowledge to the top business and thought leaders in the U.S.
This year's conference will include sessions on manufacturing and hot topics in economics, and a special workshop on sovereign debt issues. A keynote discussion on monetary policy, moderated by Paul McCulley, chair of the GIC Society of Fellows, and featuring Jim Bullard, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, and Dennis Lockhart, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will anchor the event.
Other notable speakers include:
- Bill Strauss, Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Kevin Kliesen, Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- John Silvia, Chief Economist, Wells Fargo Securities & GIC Board of Directors
- Rob Florence, Managing Director of Asset Allocation and
- Strategy, Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Tyler Norton, Partner, The Hyde Norton Group
- David Kotok, CIO, Cumberland Advisors & Vice Chair, Global Interdependence Center
- Kozo Koide, Chief Economist, DIAM Co., Ltd.
- Terri Yeckley, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Bill Dunkelberg, Chief Economist, National Federation of Independent Business & GIC Chair
- Robert E. Grady, Managing Director, Cheyenne Capital Fund
- Richard Yamarone, Economist, Bloomberg
- Rudy Penner, Senior Fellow, The Urban Institute
- John Mousseau, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Cumberland Advisors
- Catherine Mann, Professor, International Business School at Brandeis University
- Paul F. O'Brien, Head of Fixed Income Strategy, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
The conference will conclude with a hangar party sponsored by NETJETS.
Partners For Sale By Investor (FSBI) and the Silver Sage Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney joined the leadership team of the Rocky Mountain Economic Summit in 2010, and play a significant role in hosting the event.
For more Daily news click here and look under 'Breaking News'